Communication sets the stage for everything in a company. Its business practices. Its employee expectations. Its corporate culture. Its reputation in the communities it serves. And how it defines success.
Communication, after all, is at the center of management. As a professional communicator, I consider myself a bridge between management’s stated goals, and the people who turn those directives into results, every day.
To this end, I’ve helped clients of all sizes create and execute multi-layered communications plans, including:
- Managing global/regional employee events
- Developing corporate communications plans for specific initiatives, or for the year
- Community relations programs
- Developing stories and content for employee newsletters, special alerts, and internal portals
- Employee charitable contribution campaigns
- Employee benefits communication